Did my girlfriend turned me into a prejac?

 


Comments

  1. NGL I really wish my gf would do this to me because I know I don't have the self control to stick to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had an idea in which Jason is caught by his girlfriend cheating on her, what he didn't know was that she was a witch and punishes him by leaving him a tiny member, he asks her to return him to normal and she tells him she will as long as he does everything he asks, then jason becomes his girlfriend's slave, showing off his tiny member so that his friends make fun of him and filming the sexual encounters with his girlfriends' lovers, the humiliated man would also try to cheat on her again but when the women look at his little tool they just laugh and walk away, so jason can only wait for his girlfriend to forgive him, which doesn't seem to be for a while

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ouija Curse [TF stories] [Fictional] [Special Spooki October]

[Fiction Story] The Alpha/Beta Score ch.1-4 [Premature] [Hormones] [SPH]